Astaphan & Company Limited is seeking to recruit a responsible, team-oriented and personable individual. This individual is responsible for ensuring that all items in the customer’s possession are processed on the system.
Project Location(s): 65 King George V Street , Roseau Dominica
Education: Cxc , Associates Degree
- Process customer’s purchases accurately using the company’s POS system according to company procedures.
- Receive payments by cash, check, credit/debit card, vouchers and or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers in accordance with procedure when and as instructed by a Supervisor/ Manager.
- Maintain correct cash balances at POS workstation and Bag customer products.
- Deactivate security devices on merchandise after they are invoiced.
- Interact politely and communicate effectively with customers, employees, Supervisors and Management staff.
- Submit your daily balance form listing total cash, checks among other things to the company’s designated end of day cashier.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum five (5) CXC subjects including Mathematics and English
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a retail environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Company’s products and services
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to execute functions with minimum supervision