Astaphan & Company Limited is seeking to recruit a responsible, team-oriented and personable individual to assist with duties, including accurately delivering merchandize to both internal and external customers.
- Assist in the loading, offloading and delivery of retail and non- retail goods and materials to other Company and Customer Sites.
- Ensure accurate delivery is made to Customer or Company Locations. Verify quantities and description of goods as compared to delivery document given.
- Maintaining clean and well maintained vehicle and equipment.
- Driving cautiously, following road rules and at a safe speed exercising due care for persons on board of vehicle.
- Ensuring that goods are properly strapped and loaded on board of vehicle, paying attention to weight and balance.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRMENTS
- Ability to read and write and perform basic calculation
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience
- Holder of Class C license
- Excellent time management skills
- Good interpersonal, oral/written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
The preceding job summary has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Interested parties should apply in writing to:
Human Resources Assistant
J.Astaphan & Company Limited
65 King George V Street,
Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica
Deadline for receipt of applications: March 13, 2020
Unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.