Human Resource Assistant
Astaphan & Company Limited is seeking to recruit a responsible, team-oriented, personable and highly confidential individual to plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of its organization. The HR Assistant provide highly confidential, efficient administrative support to the Human Resource Director, the Human Resources Manager and the human resource operations by maintaining and updating records and information, drafting correspondence, facilitating scheduled training, scheduling appointments, and responding to information requests.
- Maintain and update the employee database as new employees are hired
- Close files for terminated employee and update database for record keeping
- Maintenance of all databases must be 100% accurate
- Sorting and filing of relevant documents to be done within the same day of receipt.
- Maintain human resources database and records with 100% accuracy by entering and updating relevant information.
- Filing of document in correct dossiers/file hangers to be 100% accurate.
- Access to files to be restricted to authorized personnel only, as approved by the Human Resources Director
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information.
- Expeditious processing of all written correspondence: external mail (incoming and outgoing), inter office memos/circulars, and E-mails
- Provide administrative support to HR Director on matters relating to employee relations.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) CXC subjects including Mathematics and English
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in an administrative setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Astaphans policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others