J. Astaphan & Company Limited is seeking to recruit a responsible, team-oriented and personable individual to provide support to Inventory Supervisor. This individual is responsible for counting, tracking and monitoring the company’s inventory through the strong reliance on accuracy of counts and control to ensure that the company’s computer system quantities matches the physical quantities on hand
- Conduct counts daily at the various Company locations and departments based on plan set out by the Inventory Supervisor.
- Run discrepancy report at the close of each batch posted.
- Report in writing within 24 hours of each batch posted, all discrepancies revealed during the counts process.
- Investigate and provide a full report to the Inventory Supervisor outlining reasons for discrepancies
- Review various documents to ensure paperwork matches physically merchandize delivered to customers and or received from suppliers.
- Record where applicable expiry dates on count sheets to verify that they are properly recorded on the system.
- Report promptly to the inventory supervisor in writing all damaged/defective merchandize noted during counts.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification / Requirements:
- Minimum five (5) CXC subjects including Mathematics and English
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a retail environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Company’s products and services
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to execute functions with minimum supervision