Astaphan & Company Limited is seeking to recruit a responsible, team-oriented, personable and highly confidential individual to support to the Executive Director to oversee the management of the marketing department.
- Assist in developing and designing strategies to achieve the desired penetration per sales route and island wide for Company brands.
- Notify Marketing manager in writing via email if any store or bar is lacking the presence of Asta Brands.
- Coordinate Promotion/ Event operation and Branding.
- Contribute in Marketing meetings what POSM can be used where and if it can be used in a promotion of a product.
- Presentation of unused POP report to marketing Department, Sales and buyers for usage and future activation purposes.
- Provide information as to areas within sales routes that are not adequately/fully covered by sales teams and how an Asta presence can be established.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications / Requirements
- Five (5) CXC/CSEC subjects, including Mathematics and English
- At least two years’ experience in a retail/sales environment
- Must be reliable and responsible; and must have the ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Proficient in software applications including Advantage, and MS Office Suite, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Excellent record-keeping (computerized) and organizational skills
The preceding job summary has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Interested parties should apply in writing to:
Human Resource Assistant
J.Astaphan & Company Limited
65 King George V Street,
Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica
Deadline for receipt of applications: March 13, 2020
Unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.