Astaphan & Company Limited is seeking to recruit a responsible, team-oriented, personable and highly confidential individual to support to the Executive Director to oversee the management of the sales department.
Project Location(s): 65 King George V Street , Roseau Dominica
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field .
- Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Create the overall sales strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Work with product development teams and Buyers to manage new product sales.
- Provide and present monthly reports outlining targets achieved, financial performance, contribution and effectiveness of brand/department campaigns and marketing department as a whole.
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, social media, print communication, and advertising.
- Manage sales staff and external PR agencies.
- Provide analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Conduct assessment of the effectiveness of all sales efforts
- Train, supervise and evaluate all staff in the marketing department
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- At least five  years’ experience in Management preferably a retail/sales environment
- Must be reliable and responsible; and must have the ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Current on industry standards and best practices
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Proficient in software applications including Advantage, and MS Office Suite, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Excellent record-keeping (computerized)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness/ability to work overtime and weekends.